Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TRAVELING TUESDAYS: INDIA

Every Tuesday, I am going to write about the place that’s been on my mind throughout the week. I’ll be posting pictures, giving FYI and things you probably didn’t know about it.

My school just arranged a student exchange program with India and nine students went to India for nine days to live with other students at a boarding school. During this time, they visited five cities and understood their culture, religion and beliefs. So, for the past few days I have India on my mind. Below are places that I would like to visit one day.



those of you who havent read shantaram, dont know much about the infamous leopold cafe. well, incase you get a chance to read the book, do visit the cafe too!

they say darjeeling is the next kahsmir. apparently, from the top you get a view of the Everest. darjeeling is still like the india that was under british raj, the old steam engine train and lodges.
GO. GOA. GO. can you go to india and not visit Goa?
Rajhistan and its temples are breathtaking, this is a photographers dream!




and dont forget the food. you get to eat in a thaali, better a banana leaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment